Offering HIPAA compliant Telehealth sessions, in addition to in-person sessions!
To help boost/improve children’s self-esteem and self-confidence through public speaking. Each child will be assigned a verse, poem or a short story, which will be recited to the group. The children will learn how to use different tones, pitches and gestures, while learning the importance of maintaining eye contact.
· Develop skills to speak clearly, articulately, expressively, and confidently.
· Boost confidence & self-esteem
· Develop critical thinking skills
· Personal development
· Improve communication skills
· Make new social connections
· Personal satisfaction
· Build leadership skills
· Career advancement skills
· Learn performance skills
· No fear of impromptu speaking
· Become a better listener
· Helps students in other classes
Can have the following careers: lawyer, judge, doctor, pastor, teacher/professor, actor, news reporter/broadcast journalist, CEO of a company, organizational leader, professional speaker, just to name a few...
Sign up for this amazing, 7 week course for your child to help boost their self-esteem through public speaking. Contact Rubina at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-360-0350 for more details.
Copyright © 2018 Rubina Haroutonian - All Rights Reserved.